Welcome to Emmanuel Episcopal Church!
Wherever you may be in your journey, join the people of Emmanuel Episcopal Church who celebrate God and serve neighboring communities throughout the week.
Emmannuel's doors, altar, sacraments, and community are open to full participation of people of all faiths, genders, sexualities, disabilities, and nationalities.
Summer Service Times
8:00 AM Sunday: Spoken service with Communion
9:30 AM Sunday: Children at Heart: An interactive worship service with Communion for children and their families (30 min) -- will return to 9:00 AM in the Fall
10:30 AM Sunday: Worship service with music and Communion (Nursery is provided)*Adult Forum, Sunday School, and Coffee Hour Will Return in the Fall
Welcoming. Celebrating. Serving.
- Welcoming all people into our church family.
- Celebrating the presence of God in Christ through the rich worship of our Episcopal tradition.
- Serving the needs of our local community through creative outreach programs.
Our vision is of a vibrant, growing church in which individuals form relationships with God and with one another in a way that empowers us to serve the needs of all God's people.
OUR SHARED VALUES
Emmanuel Episcopal Church Shared Values
- Hospitality: We will embody the hospitality of Christ by welcoming, serving, and dignifying all people.
- Communication: We will strive to listen and communicate faithfully and respectfully to others, to be responsible to our commitments, and to be open to new ideas.
- Inclusiveness: We will welcome difference and diversity in beliefs, opinions and ways of life; being open to learning from others.
- Integrity: We will speak and act in ways that are consistent with our communal values and hold ourselves accountable.
- Creativity: We will seek to foster creativity and imagination in worship, programs, and outreach.
Emmanuel is in the Episcopal Diocese of Chicago.