Mission & Values
Welcoming. Celebrating. Serving.
- Welcoming all people into our church family.
- Celebrating the presence of God in Christ through the rich worship of our Episcopal tradition.
- Serving the needs of our local community through creative outreach programs.
OUR SHARED VALUES
Emmanuel Episcopal Church Shared Values
- Hospitality: We embody the hospitality of Christ by welcoming, serving, and dignifying all people.
- Communication: We strive to listen and communicate faithfully and respectfully to others, to be responsible to our commitments, and to be open to new ideas.
- Inclusiveness: We welcome difference and diversity in beliefs, opinions and ways of life; being open to learning from others.
- Integrity: We speak and act in ways that are consistent with our communal values and hold ourselves accountable.
- Creativity: We seek to foster creativity and imagination in worship, programs, and outreach.
Emmanuel is in the Episcopal Diocese of Chicago.
Share this page: Mission & Values